We know that every marketing dollar counts and we work hard to give you every pennies worth. Every image or video we make is edited and scrutinized individually. Lighting and color are adjusted. Perspective and distortion are corrected.
We fly a DJI Phantom 4 Pro Camera Drone, able to capture 20MP images at a resolution of 5472 x 3648 pixels, and 4K video at 60 Frames/Second.
For ground photography we use the Sony Mirrorless camera system and multiple lighting techniques.
Image editing is done in Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop, and video editing is done in Apple Final Cut Pro.
Real Estate Photography, Aerial Drone Photography and Video Virtual Tours:
Included in pricing:
– $1,000,000 liability coverage for drone flights
– FAA-Certified Drone Pilot
– Image editing and video processing, ready for MLS/Print/Web
– Weekly activity report for Virtual Tours
– Branded and IDX (MLS) versions of Virtual Tour
– High-resolution photo download
|Aerial Drone Photos (up to 10):||$175|
|Interior and Exterior Real Estate Photography – MLS Package:||$195|
|Aerial, Interior and Exterior Photos Delivered in a Video Virtual Tour:||$295|
|A La Carte:|
|– 5 Aerial Drone Video Clips for Virtual Tour:||$50|
|– Export Virtual Tour Video to Your youTube Account:||$25|
|– Additional Charge for Each 500 Sq/Ft over 3,000:||$50|
|* Please call for quotes on commercial jobs or large estates.|
Contact us or call Dan direct: 941-330-7661
– An additional travel charge of $50 is required for locations north of Clearwater, east of downtown Tampa, and south of Sarasota.
– Payment is due in full before photography begins. We accept checks and Paypal.
– The photographer reserves the right to use photos and video for future marketing purposes.
– All photos may be used by the agent and homeowner for all marketing associated with the current sale of the property in accordance with local MLS rules. Please note that the photos will be copyrighted by the photographer. A license will be granted only to the Agent/Homeowner and their MLS and NOT any other party. Any usage of the photos by a third party, including but not limited to: other real estate agents, architects, builders, stagers, designers, sellers or buyers is prohibited unless approved in writing by Sky Eyes Media.